Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before you start to use the site. These Terms and Conditions govern:
- Your access to, and use of, the site and the content on it; and
- Your submission of any comments, postings, contributions, designs, ideas, words, images or other material to the site (“Contributions”).
By using the Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to comply with them.
- ANS DT may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. You should check this page from time to time to take note of any changes we make, as they are binding on you from the date that we make them.
- These Terms and Conditions, any Additional Terms and any contract concluded between us via the site, are only available in the English language.
Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein, and their arrangement are the property of ANS Digital Transformation (ANS DT). All trademarks used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners.
Nothing contained in this site shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of ANS DT or any third party. This site and the content provided in this site, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, html code, buttons, and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of ANS DT, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
The information provided on this site is free of charge and for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and ANS DT.
Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by ANS DT. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and ANS DT takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk. You may link to the home page of the site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
This site and its contents are provided “as is” and ANS DT makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to this site or any site or service accessible through this site. ANS DT expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event will either ANS DT or its third-party service providers be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data) without regard to the form of action and whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this site, any content on or accessed through this site or any site service linked to, or any copying, displaying, or use thereof.
ANS DT may from time to time provide interactive services on our site which shall enable you to upload or post Contributions to the site, including, without limitation:
- Comment facilities;
- Uploading and exhibiting Contributions;
- Chat rooms; and/or
- Bulletin boards, (together “Interactive Services”).
- Where ANS DT provide an Interactive Service, ANS DT will use reasonable endeavours to provide information to you about the kind of service offered and if it is moderated. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Interactive Service we provide, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive Service by a user or from the Contributions posted or uploaded to any Interactive Service by another user whether the Interactive Service is moderated or not. Contributions must:
- Be accurate (where they state facts);
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- Comply with applicable law.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is trade libellous or defamatory of any person;
- Contain any material which is obscene, pornographic, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Promote violence or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Infringe any intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or the privacy or confidential information of any person;
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Advertise any goods or service or be for a commercial purpose;
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
If ANS DT determines, in ANS DT’s absolute discretion, that you have breached these terms ANS DT may immediately take all or any of the following actions:
- Temporarily or permanently withdraw your right to use the site;
- Temporarily or permanently remove any Contribution uploaded by you to the site;
- Issue a warning to you;
- Issue legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- Take further legal action against you; and/or
- Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as ANS DT reasonably feel is necessary to do so.
A quick recap, and a few extra-legal bits and we’re done:
You may only use our site for lawful purposes.
The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content on the site.
ANS DT shall endeavour to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the site and any content on it, but we cannot and do not guarantee to do so. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. Save where expressly stated otherwise in any Additional Terms, we will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable or is withdrawn at any time or for any period.
ANS DT may update the site from time to time and may change the content of the site at any time. However, please note that any of the content on the site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
If you use a service or content on behalf of a business, that business agrees to these terms. So, your business has to stick to these terms if you use a service or content:
- substantially to do your job – as an employee, contractor or consultant;
- for commercial purposes – to make a profit; or
- for educational, non-profit, charitable or government uses.
The use of any of our Interactive Services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian.
ANS DT will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
You acknowledge that your breach of these terms may cause damage or loss to ANS DT and you agree to indemnify ANS DT in full against any third-party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage including consequential losses, incurred as a result of such a breach.
Any failure by ANS DT to enforce or exercise any provision in these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision.
ANS DT does not accept unauthorised idea Contributions outside of established business relationships.
You may link to the home page of the ANS DT site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. The ANS DT site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the homepage. ANS DT reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to complain about any Contribution posted to an Interactive Service, please e-mail ANS DT via the contact page, setting out full details of your complaint. ANS DT will then review the Contribution and decide whether it complies with the Standards.
The views expressed by other users on the site, including in any Contributions, do not represent the views or values of ANS DT.
This is a contract between you and ANS DT, no one else has any rights to enforce its terms.
English law governs these terms, and only English courts can make judgments about them.
ANS DT exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described are not limited, and ANS DT may take any other action ANS DT reasonably deem appropriate in respect of your breach.
ANS DT will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Contributions posted by you or any other user of the site.
You acknowledge that your breach of these terms may cause damage or loss to ANS DT and you agree to indemnify ANS DT in full against any third-party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage including consequential losses, incurred as a result of such a breach. If you are a consumer, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach.
You grant ANS DT a non-exclusive, transferable, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to copy, use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, adapt, prepare derivate works of and / or amend any Contribution in any format. This licence shall include the right for any user of the site to access and use the Contribution in connection with the functionality of the site. ANS DT reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to make additions or deletions to, to edit, crop or arrange any Contributions prior to publication. We also reserve the right not to publish a Contribution in whole or in part or to remove a Contribution in whole or in part. You warrant that you are entitled to grant us the rights and that the use by ANS DT of any Contribution submitted by you shall not infringe the rights (including the intellectual property rights and privacy rights) of any third party.
The use of any of ANS DT Interactive Services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an Interactive Service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online. Minors who are using any Interactive Service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this site and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this site in violation of such laws. Unless expressly stated otherwise herein, any information submitted by you through this site shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so. Because of the open nature of the Internet, were commend that you not submit information you consider confidential.
ANS DT does not accept unauthorised idea Contributions outside of established business relationships. To protect the interests of our current clients and ourselves, we must treat the issue of such contributions with great care. Importantly, without a clear business relationship, ANS DT cannot and does not treat any such idea Contributions in confidence. Accordingly, please do not communicate unauthorised idea Contributions to ANS DT through this website. Any ideas disclosed to ANS DT outside a pre-existing and documented confidential business relationship are not confidential and ANS DT may therefore develop, use and freely disclose or publish similar ideas without compensating you or accounting to you. ANS DT will make every reasonable effort to return or destroy any unauthorised idea Contributions without detailed review of them. However, if a review is necessary in ANS DT’s sole discretion, it will be with the understanding that ANS DT assumes no obligation to protect the confidentiality of your idea or compensate you for its disclosure or use. By submitting an idea or other detailed Contribution to ANS DT through this website, you agree to be bound by the terms of this policy.